Nordonia assistant swim coach, Terry Toaz was presented the OHSAA Sportsmanship, Ethics and Integrity award at the State Swim Meet this past weekend in Canton. The critiera for the award are as follows:
SEI Coaches Award
The Board on Control has approved the establishment of a Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity Award to be given annually to one coach of each OHSAA sanctioned sport. The award recipients would be selected by the Executive Committee or directive of the respective organizations. This award will be presented at the High School State Meet.
Suggested Guidelines for selection:
- A person who is a positive role model for others.
- A person who exemplifies an unwavering commitment to good Sportsmanship.
- A person who reflects a high level of ethics and integrity in carrying out all professional responsibilities.
- A person who teaches positive values by words and deeds.
- A person who, for a number of years, has faithfully served the youth of Ohio.
Congratulations to Coach Toaz and his entire family. The Nordonia Athletic Department and the entire Nordonia community are certainly proud of your accomplishments!