Wondering how you’re going to pay for college?
College Funding Educators of America, Inc. helps educate parents and students on the paying-for-college process, so you can build a successful college solution without going broke. They will be offering a free event, “Tackling the Runaway Cost of College” at Nordonia Public Library on Tuesday, January 23rd from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. You’ll walk away from this event with an understanding of:
- The Financial Aid Process
- Strategies to Maximize Financial Aid
- Sticker Price vs. Net Price
- The Importance of Choosing the Right School
- Types of Loan Options Available
- How to Develop a Plan to Minimize the Overall Cost of College
- How to Earn Sage Tuition Reward Scholarship Points
Nordonia HS and MS parents and athletes are invited to attend to learn more.
RSVP to Terri Brokaw at email@example.com